- Whip the heavy cream. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Dissolve gelatin powder in Amaretto in double boiler. Keep warm until ready to use.
- Combine eggs and confectioners sugar in a separate double boiler. Heat on low, until warm whisk constantly. Remove egg & sugar mixture from heat.
- Mix at high speed until reaches firm peaks.
- Fold gelatin mixture into eggs.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Add vanilla and almond extract to taste.
- Fill dessert glasses, place in refrigerator until firm (approx 1 hour).
- Garnish with sliced, toasted almonds.
Amaretto Mousse From Razzle Dazzle Recipes 1 pint whipping cream 1 tbs. gelatin powder 3 oz. amaretto liqueur 4 eggs 3 tbs. confectioners sugar vanilla extract, to taste almond extract, to taste 1 cup sliced, toasted almonds