From How Stuff Works
1/3 cup pecans
1/3 cup almonds
1/3 cup walnuts
1 tablespoon heavy cream
1 wheel (8 ounces) Brie cheese
2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place nuts in food processor fitted with steel blade; pulse to finely chop. Do not overprocess. Transfer chopped nuts to shallow dish or pie plate.
- Combine egg and cream in another shallow dish; whisk until well blended.
- Dip Brie (rind on) into egg mixture; then into nut mixture, turning to coat. Press nuts to adhere.
- Transfer Brie to baking sheet; spread jam over top.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft.