- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place nuts in food processor fitted with steel blade; pulse to finely chop. Do not overprocess. Transfer chopped nuts to shallow dish or pie plate.
- Combine egg and cream in another shallow dish; whisk until well blended.
- Dip Brie (rind on) into egg mixture; then into nut mixture, turning to coat. Press nuts to adhere.
- Transfer Brie to baking sheet; spread jam over top.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft.
Baked Brie with Nut Crust From How Stuff Works 1/3 cup pecans 1/3 cup almonds 1/3 cup walnuts 1 egg 1 tablespoon heavy cream 1 wheel (8 ounces) Brie cheese 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Rigatoni likes this