- Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add garlic, onion and oregano. Saute until transparent.
- Add the can of crushed tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 20 minutes and let cool.
- In blender or food processor, process sauce until smooth. Pour into a shallow baking dish which can go from oven to table.
- Place goat cheese in the middle of sauce (sauce should come halfway up the cheese). Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until cheese looks slightly melted and sauce is bubbling. Serve with crusty bread, bread sticks or crackers.
Baked Goat Cheese Tapa From Swill Party 3-5 garlic cloves, minced 1 small onion, minced 1/4 teaspoon oregano 2 tablespoons olive oil 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes salt and pepper to taste 1 goat cheese log (any size)
Related: Baked Goat Cheese Tapa, swill, goat cheese, wine club, Spanish, recipes, come party with me
- Community-Manager likes this