- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. On a clean work surface, lay cutlets flat (smooth sides down).
- Fill and roll (right): Layer each cutlet with arugula; crumble goat cheese in the center. Starting with the narrow end, roll up chicken tightly; seal with a toothpick.
- In a large nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; swirl to coat bottom of pan.
- Cook, seam side down, until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn chicken.
- Transfer skillet to oven. Cook until chicken is opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks, and slice chicken crosswise before serving, if desired.
Chicken Roll-Ups With Goat Cheese And Arugula From Everyday Food magazine 8 chicken breast cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds) Coarse salt and ground pepper 1 large bunch arugula (about 4 ounces), stems trimmed 3 ounces soft goat cheese, broken into small pieces 2 teaspoons olive oil
Related: Chicken Roll-Ups With Goat Cheese And Arugula, romantic dinner, valentines day, recipes, Chicken
- kperry2414 likes this
- bexatious likes this
- meegs223 likes this
- Laur0406 likes this
- bluejeanie likes this
- baltimoregal likes this
- DCStar likes this