- Preheat broiler to high. Place the rolls on a broiler pan and toast until golden. Rub with the garlic and drizzle with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef with the Worcestershire sauce, sage, shallot and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide into 4 equal pieces and form 3 mini patties from each piece, 12 mini burger patties total.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook the patties for 3 minutes on the first side and 1 to 2 minutes on the other side for medium.
- Top each bun bottom with some spinach, a burger patty and a few cheese crumbles.
- Place under the broiler to melt the cheese a bit, about 30 seconds, then set the bun tops in place.
Mini Cheeseburgers From Rachael Ray 12 mini dinner rolls, split 1 garlic clove, halved Extra-virgin olive oil for liberal drizzling 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 10 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped 1 large shallot, finely chopped 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped Salt and freshly ground pepper 2 cups baby spinach, thinly sliced 3/4 pound Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
Related: katie sugar, Mini Cheeseburgers, cheeseburger, mini, 1st birthday, recipes, come party with me