- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Separate the biscuits and cut each in half. Pull each half into an oblong shape to resemble a hot dog bun. Place the dough on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool, then split in half lengthwise, being careful not to slice all the way through.
- While the rolls bake, in a small bowl, combine the mustard and maple syrup.
- In a food processor, puree the chipotle chile with the reserved adobo sauce and ketchup; spoon into another small bowl.
- In a microwave, heat the cocktail franks; place one in each bun. Serve with the two dipping sauces.
Mini Hot Dogs From Rachael Ray Two 12-ounce packages refrigerated biscuit dough 1 cup Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, 2 teaspoons sauce reserved 1 cup ketchup One 12-ounce package mini cocktail franks
Related: katie sugar, rachael ray, Mini Hot Dogs, hot dogs, mini, 1st birthday, recipes, come party with me