4 large whole figs (or 16 small mission figs), quartered
1 (3-ounce) package prosciutto
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut a small hole in the center of the flesh of each fig. Fill each hole with 1/4 teaspoon of goat cheese.
- Take a prosciutto slice and tear in half. Use 1 half to diagonally wrap around the fig, starting from the top. Tuck underneath at the ends. Repeat until all figs are wrapped. (Secure with toothpicks if necessary.) Place wrapped figs on prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and pumpkin pie spice. Drizzle honey evenly over each fig.
- Place in the oven on the top rack and roast for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.