- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Sprinkle clean towel with 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar.
- Place cake mix, dry pudding mix, pumpkin, oil, 1/2 cup water, eggs and spice in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 15x10x1-inch baking pan, lined with wax paper.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately invert cake onto towel; remove pan. Carefully peel off paper. Starting at one of the short sides, roll up cake and towel together. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add whipped topping; mix well.
- Carefully unroll cake; remove towel. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar just before serving.
Pumpkin Spice Roll Cake Modified from Diana's Desserts 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling mix 1 cup canned 100% pumpkin puree 1/2 cup vegetable oil 3 eggs 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice 1 cup chopped walnuts 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened 1-1/2 cups cool whip vanilla whipped topping, thawed (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) 3/4 cup powdered sugar
Related: Pumpkin Spice Roll Cake, diana's desserts, Kraft Foods, cakes, pumpkin, thanksgiving, recipes