- Make the Crème Fraîche: Stir together the ingredients and let sit at room temperature, covered, until the mixture thickens, usually overnight. Scrape into a container, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry potatoes. Wrap individually with aluminum (gold if you can find it!) foil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from oven and set aside.
- Score and pinch each potato. Dollop with a little bit of the crème fraîche and osetra caviar.
Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes with Creme Fraiche and Iranian Osetra Caviar From Wolfgang Puck 12 medium Yukon Gold potatoes 2 ounces Iranian osetra caviar Crème Fraîche: 2 tablespoons buttermilk 1 cup heavy cream
Related: Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes with Creme Fraiche and Iranian Osetra Caviar, Wolfgang Puck, recipes