- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 mini muffin pans with butter or olive oil.
- Mix bacon, tomato, onion, cheese, mayonnaise and basil.
- Separate biscuits in half horizontally and press each half into muffin tin.
- Fill with bacon mixture. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Only have one pan? Just repeat and bake.
Savory Bacon Biscuit Bites From Swill Party 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced 1/2 sweet onion, minced 1/2 cup mayonnaise 4 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded 1 teaspoon dried basil 1 16-ounce can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (regular size)