1 bar (8 oz.) Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
1/2 cup smoked-flavored almonds, coarsely chopped, divided
1/8 teaspoon sea salt (preferably large crystal)
- Line 8-inch baking pan with wax paper.
- Microwave chocolate in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on high (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. The sections may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
- Stir in 1/4 cup almonds.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Tap pan several times to spread chocolate and settle nuts. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in air-tight container at room temperature.
Makes 15 pieces.