4 oz. Lifetime Fat Free Monterey Jack Cheese (or another fat-free white hard cheese, like Muenster or Mozzarella)
4 tbsp. fat-free sour cream
10 tsp. Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp. shallots, chopped finely
6 tbsp. fat-free mayo
1 oz. light soy milk
1 – 10 oz. pkg. chopped spinach, thawed and drained
4 oz. water chestnuts, chopped
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt your Monterey Jack over a low flame.
- In a separate pan, saute garlic and shallots with some nonstick cooking spray.
- Add soy milk to melted cheese, stirring continuously. Next, add mayo, sour cream and parmesan into your cheese mixture, still stirring over low heat. Add your sauteed garlic and shallots, as well as water chestnuts. Add your well-drained, chopped spinach and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon your dip into a medium-sized casserole dish and bake in a preheated 325-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Voila! Your spinach-y masterpiece is complete. You may add salt and/or pepper if desired.
1/8 recipe, approx. 3-4 Tbsp. - 70 calories, 0.5g fat, 305mg sodium, 7.5g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 2g sugars, 6.5g protein = 1 Point