- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread beans over bottom of baking dish. Spread softened cream cheese on top.
- Layer tomatoes, jalapenos, red onion and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with scallions and serve with chips.
Best Ever Nacho Layer Dip From Food Network 1 can refried beans 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 cup chopped tomato 1/2 cup coarsely chopped jalapenos 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup sliced scallions
Related: nacho layer dip, super bowl party plan, dips, Super Bowl, Food Network, recipes, come party with me